PinballGeorgio
Posts: 94
Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:58 am

Ultimaker 2+ profile

Does anyone has a good working ultimaker2+ profile for me?
With the default settings and with a lot of changing settings (flow, infill, speed, temp etc. etc.) the prints are not in the same quality Cura gives.
Especially in height. When I print a tube for example, the rings are not sealed to each other in height. It is easy to break them. Cannot find the reason for this.
First I thought it has to do with Z axis calibration. It looked like the Z axis was moving too much, but with Cura no problem, so I assume the printer default eprom settings are OK.

If you're succesfully printing with S3D and an UM2+ can you attach a factory file of your PLA settings? I like to test if the settings are the problem.

Thanx in advance

Return to “Troubleshooting and Bug Reports”