harrison

Re: Command line slicing

+1
JohnOCFII

harrison wrote:+1
All the "+1"-ing in the world is not likely to get Simplify3D to add this feature. Best bet is to open a support ticket with this request, or at the very least, put it in the specific forum section for Feature Requests.
SgtPorkChops

SUUUPER +1!!!!

This opens up SO many doors for integrating simplify3D in larger pipeline style processes too!
S3D-Jake

Thanks for the requests, everyone! I can certainly see how this could be useful for larger pipeline processes. I've documented this as a longstanding feature request for our developers. I'll continue to monitor this thread for additional user interest.
"A bird does not sing because it has an answer. It sings because it has a song."
donnyp751

I would really love to see this feature come to simplify3d. This is a major drawback not being to automate the slicing of files. It would be great to be able to setup simplify3d in our CI system instead of slic3r like we are currently using.
Herwig

super +1 for CLI

API would also be great
donnyp751

I would really love to see this happen, my work would consider integrating it into our current automated print system. Currently we are using slic3r as it's easily automatable via the command line.
rho

Getting command line usage in S3D is my top desired feature. I can't find another application that can handle the complexities of my models remotely as well as S3D and I've gone to crazy lengths to automate it with various moose clicks, but being able to check a cemmand into version control would be heaven. Would happily pay more for this feature.

Return to “Feature Requests”