watsonstudios
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:24 pm

Actual print time is longer than the estimated print time!

Seems like my time estimate when I prep a model for printing is off. The actual print time seems to be about 20-30% longer than what is estimated. Are there features in S3D that do not get calculated into the time estimate? Maybe Z lift or something? Acceleration? Made sure my overrides were both at 100%

Anyone else have this issue?
watsonstudios
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:24 pm

Re: Actual print time is longer than the estimated print tim

I used to slice with Kisslicer and it estimated almost exactly! Also, when I sliced in S3d, then saved the gcode and ran it out of Pronterface, the time estimate was still right on! Seems maybe the problem resides inside of the machine control panel section maybe?

Return to “Troubleshooting and Bug Reports”