eavogels
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:47 am

ooze filter

Hello.
I finaly managed to get my first print with ABS and HIPS on my Creator Pro 2016, ABS 230 degrees and HIPS 240 degrees.
The Ooze shield looks like you can see on this video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXTo5ZWl2B0
Is that how it is supposed to look? It's very fragile and on som spots the threads are not together.
I've never seen how an Ooze shield should look.
Regards, Eric
dorsai3d
Posts: 237
Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:01 am

Re: ooze filter

They usually don't come out looking great, but you can probably get it a bit more solid than that. I'd recommend reducing the allowable sidewall angle change, and consider possibly adding an extra outline to the ooze shield if you still can't get the layers to stick to one another.
eavogels
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:47 am

Re: ooze filter

dorsai3d wrote:They usually don't come out looking great, but you can probably get it a bit more solid than that. I'd recommend reducing the allowable sidewall angle change, and consider possibly adding an extra outline to the ooze shield if you still can't get the layers to stick to one another.
Thanks. I'll try that.

Return to “Troubleshooting and Bug Reports”