Power_Broker
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 2:42 pm

Extra Geometries in Sliced Model

Hey guys,

I just got my Makergear M2 a couple of days ago and I've been using Simplify3d as my slicer. All has been going quite well until today. Simplify3d correctly sliced my model, BUT has added an extra column for some unknown reason (check out my screenshots and .obj). Can anyone help me fix this? I don't want to waste any more PLA than I need to. BTW, I am not using support geometries, nor do I want to for this print.

Thanks,
PB
Attachments
Screenshots.zip
(2.26 MiB) Downloaded 112 times
1stFuslelaugePc.obj
(78.05 KiB) Downloaded 131 times
horst.w
Posts: 861
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:00 pm

Re: Extra Geometries in Sliced Model

Thats a pillar, only needed when dual printing
Check off Additions > pillar.

Regards
horst.w, GER

Return to “General Discussion and Tips”