halfcab1981

[FIXED] Problem with V4.0 Variable Settings Wizard

When using the new Variable Settings Wizard, it is fine if I split a process into two process but if I use it to create a series of processes, say for a temperature tower, it gets the "Start Printing at..." and "Stop Printing at..." heights the wrong way round. See the first pic. Then when I try to slice, I get the second message, which makes sense given the start height has been set higher than the stop height by the wizard.

Last edited by halfcab1981 on Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
brian442

Re: Problem with V4.0 Variable Settings Wizard

Hmm.. I just tried to use the wizard to split one process into 5 processes and it seemed to work correctly. Can you write down the exact steps you are following? Can you maybe post your original factory file before your run the wizard so that we can start with the same model and process?
s3030150

Re: Problem with V4.0 Variable Settings Wizard

how can you start printing at 71.97mm and stop at 64.83mm? Isn't your printer print from 0mm up?
----------------------------------------------------------
bottomline: stupid enough to buy this
S3D-Jason

Re: [FIXED] Problem with V4.0 Variable Settings Wizard

Just to let everyone know, version 4.0.1 made more improvements to the Variable Settings Wizard, so it should automatically fix many of these setups that may have been troublesome in the past.

Return to “Troubleshooting and Bug Reports”