Hello guys,
I'm new to 3D prints and have a weird problem with my printed parts.
The models I print (mostly cases) have all a too large bottom part.
First of all I thougt the printbed is not correctly leveled (but it is).
Then I thougt that the "First Layer Settings" (like Height and Width) are smashing too much plasitc into the first layer (currently at 100% height and 100% width).
Then I checked my flow rate but this also looks correct to me.
So I printed some cubes that again had the same problem.
The cubes had 3 solid bottom layers and outline shell.
The first 3 layers are "squished" out.
Then I printed this cube again but with 5 bottom layers.
Now the first 5 layers are squished out.
As the result/fault is constant I dont think that there is a bedlevel problem or too much plastic extruded.
If you need any other setting values please tell me.
I will upload a picture of these 2 cubes.
Can anyone tell me how I can solve this problem?