Geek2Nurse

How to get rid of a split process?

I can't seem to find a way to un-split a process once it's been split. I've tried going back to the Variable Settings Wizard to remove , because I remembered seeing a "Remove Location" button there, but there is no location listed to remove. The object forever after is split at that point. Deleting the processes and applying a new one doesn't get rid of the split (because, I guess, it's really the object that gets split, not actually the process), and neither does deleting and re-importing the object. It still will only print up to where the split used to be.

Do I just have to throw out the whole factory file and start from scratch? What am I missing?
rrdavis

Re: How to get rid of a split process?

Did you check the Advanced tab to see if you still have the "start printing at height" or "stop printing at height" options enabled?
Geek2Nurse

Re: How to get rid of a split process?

rrdavis wrote:Did you check the Advanced tab to see if you still have the "start printing at height" or "stop printing at height" options enabled?
Hmmm. You're right, I just dug the factory file out of the trash and the "stop printing at height" option is checked. What I don't understand is that I had deleted the processes AND the model, reimported the model, created a NEW process, and was still getting a chopped-off model in the print preview. It seems like doing all of that should have reset those checkboxes. I can't seem to duplicate it now, maddeningly; now that I've griped about it, everything is behaving just like it should. :roll:

At least now I know where to look next time -- thanks!

Return to “General Discussion and Tips”