sgwilcox

Missing profile Ender 3

The Creality Ender 3 is listed as a supported printer. But when I go to the Configuration Assistant and pull down the list, it does not appear. I updated to 4.0.1 and it still does not appear. The Creality CR-10 and CR-10 mini appear, but those are the only printers from Creality that appear in my list. Any suggestions?
TheBum

Re: Missing profile Ender 3

Maybe someone on the Web has generated an FFF file for it. My Snapmaker doesn't show up in the list either and it works fine with the FFF file that Snapmaker, Inc., created.
dkightley

If you contact Support, they will be able to advise what you need to do.

Note that although this forum is hosted and funded by Simplify3D, it is NOT a support forum. It's designed for users to have discussions and assist each other! Raising an issue here is unlikely to get any official response from the company.
Doug Kightley
Volunteer at the National Tramway Museum http://www.tramway.co.uk
Railway modeller and webmaster at http://www.talkingtgauge.net
Tomas0413

I have the same problem. Contacted support a few hours ago.
S3D-Jake

sgwilcox wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:28 pm The Creality Ender 3 is listed as a supported printer. But when I go to the Configuration Assistant and pull down the list, it does not appear. I updated to 4.0.1 and it still does not appear. The Creality CR-10 and CR-10 mini appear, but those are the only printers from Creality that appear in my list. Any suggestions?
Welcome to the Simplify3D forum.
dkightley wrote: If you contact Support, they will be able to advise what you need to do.

Note that although this forum is hosted and funded by Simplify3D, it is NOT a support forum. It's designed for users to have discussions and assist each other! Raising an issue here is unlikely to get any official response from the company.
Dkightley, is correct this is a user forum. We are making a larger effort to insert ourselves into conversations here now more than ever. Anytime you find a printer listed as compatible on our site but not in the configuration assistant yet, please be assured our team has a profile they can provide you. The Ender 3 is actually in the configuration assistant already, so you can easily grab it there!
"A bird does not sing because it has an answer. It sings because it has a song."

Return to “General Discussion and Tips”