ibgeek

Version 4.1 issues with profile changes, icons, and retractions

Profile changes say they save but if you close and re-open S3D the changes you saved are gone.
I had to go and create new icons for S3D because after a reboot they all disappeared. This happened a second time after I re-installed the software to verify it wasn't just a bad install.

I'm also having issues with retractions. So it's back to the old version. Thanks for making my investment in your software feel like a colossal waste of money!

The current pool has it that it will take you at least 6 months to fix any of the issues this new version created.
ibgeek

Re: Version 4.1 issues with profile changes, icons, and retractions

Oh and now I just found out that all of my saved profiles have been altered. Lost all of my settings. :|

This happened when, out of curiosity, I loaded the default CR-10 profile added to this new version. I opened it, looked at it and then closed it. Then went to my normal profile and all of the settings had been changed to match the default one. Which I suspect will print like ass.
mntbighker

Yeah, I'm not EVEN going to try this until I see 4.1.1. :oops: :(
Scratch built CoreXY with Duet Maestro
Heavily modified Ender 3 with Duet Maestro
MPCNC work in progress with Duet WiFi
Raise3D Pro Plus 2

I was also lost my all profiles... now I have the backup version on the desktop and my server. I'm more clever right now ;) Yes 4.1 is crap. But they repair it. I have Raise 3D with Idea Maker software and believe me or not I need to wait for updates little longer and overall slicer is crap. But machine cost me 6000 USD.... so.

Return to “Troubleshooting and Bug Reports”