timothyz

Re: Better Profile management PLEASE?

+1

Please, go look at the profile management system for Slic3r! It has everything people are asking for and is a good starting point.
sk4477

+1

but I sure ain't holding my breath.
SweHogelid

+1

And sorry for cross posting: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=5817&p=46386#p46386
Raise3D Pro Plus 2

Very good idea indeed. Export import one profile to saved factory file. For example I have some sets saved in factory file, but I want to download to other printer... to use it.
ruggie

Having different models of printers and different materials makes this list grow long very fast. Alpha sorting alone would be great.
airsyspro

Profile Directories

With those of us that have multiple printers from different manufactures, an option for directories would be a welcome idea in the profile drop down box. That way we would not have to continually scan a large number of profiles to get the correct one for a print. Also, it would be nice to be able to move the each profile within the directory based on our preference and not the date it was created.
JohnyWalter

Re: Profile Directories

Yes, I agree with you completely.
joenetking

Re: Profile Directories

+1 would be helpful
S3D-Jake

Thanks for the renewed interest in this hot topic! The directory idea is intriguing. I could see this being very useful for our power users that have many profiles and want to organize and access the profiles more quickly. I've updated our documentation of this feature request to include your new ideas.
"A bird does not sing because it has an answer. It sings because it has a song."

Return to “Feature Requests”