lelab

Velleman k8800 vertex kann nicht ausgewählt werden

Hat jemand Erfahrung mit dem k8800 von Velleman.
Laut Hersteller Simplify könne dieser beim ersten Start ausgewählt werden, was aber nicht der Fall ist.
google translate de to en wrote: Does anyone have experience with the k8800 from Velleman?
According to the manufacturer Simplify this can be selected at the first start, which is not the case.
S3D-Jake

Re: Velleman k8800 vertex kann nicht ausgewählt werden

Please contact our support team for a profile. :)
"A bird does not sing because it has an answer. It sings because it has a song."
SusisStrolch

What's your experience with S3D and the K8800?
I have a lot of basic problems:
° print bed size from profile from support doesn't fit the K8800 bed
the print bed size is reduced to sqr(200mm), even having a delta printer with a round plate.
Funny to see that even a 120mmx80mm object doesn't fit on the bed (working fine with CURA and SLIC3R)
° no chance to select the 500.000 baud from printer, because S3D is limited to 250.000 baud
° only "hot air" on the first two layers -even with the same initialization and model I successfully used with CURA...
MLG

Ich habe den Velleman k8800 und SIMPLIFY3D gekauft konnte den K8800 auch nicht auswählen und habe das Profil auch erst nach Anfrage erhalten.
Mit dem Profil läßt sich zwar der Drucker auswählen aber da scheint noch einiges nicht richtig hinterlegt worden sein.
Jeder Druck ist mangelhaft teilweise mit Löcher / Layerversatz / Ausdruck wird schief usw.
Habe schon verschiedene Einstellungen versucht aber ohne Erfolg.
Mit Vertex Delta Repetier – Version 2.0.5 keine Probleme
Die Bilder zeigen die Qualität mit dem SIMPLIFY3D Profil (Slice Medium, PLA 1.75, 200°) gesendeten Einstellungen.
K8800 SIMPLIFY3D_I.JPG
Kann jemand helfen

I bought the Velleman k8800 and SIMPLIFY3D couldn't select the K8800 either and got the profile only after inquiry.
With the profile the printer can be selected but there seems not to have been deposited yet some correctly.
Every print is defective partly with holes / layer offset / printout is crooked etc.
I already tried different settings but without success.
No problems with Vertex Delta Repetier - Version 2.0.5
Can anyone help

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator
Attachments
K8800 SIMPLIFY3D_II.jpg

Return to “General Discussion and Tips”