sk8rjess

Where can I download the older versions?

I see this question has been asked a lot but it's not getting a straight answer. This new version of s3d continues to crash. I need the previous version and this is a brand new computer so I don't have the previous files. I need the previous installer, not some junk files that were left behind by a previous version - which, why doesn't the installer clean those old files up anyways?

So, I understand the installers can only be downloaded from s3d. We should be able to download those through our account rather than jumping through hoops just to get a working version.
I guess asking someone for the installation EXE is against the TOS so I'll ask in hopes an admin will see, can we please have access to the older installations.
wirlybird

Re: Where can I download the older versions?

They'll probably delete this post but once we got a reply indicating you can't get a previous version from S3D but even that answer was vague.

It is kind of counter productive to not allow the download of previous version installers at a use at your own risk.

I've gone back to a previous version since the 4.1 and 4.11 versions are mostly unusable from bugs and crashes.
S3D-Chris

Re: Where can I download the older versions?

Please refer to this post: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=12536

Return to “General Discussion and Tips”