CRI1776

Calibrarion axis steps x y z DREMEL 3D45

Hi everyone, I wanted to ask someone if he knew how to calibrate the steps per millimeter of my DREMEL 3D45 printer. using s3d I do not know how to do but I accept advice of any kind if any of you have succeeded. thank you
wirlybird

Re: Calibrarion axis steps x y z DREMEL 3D45

In general on commercially produced printers and especially non-kit printers you really shouldn't have to do the steps as long as it is stock.
All of the components used are known and the steps should already be calculated and entered correctly.

If you are having issues then maybe better to describe what is going on since the solution may be pretty easy or simple.
CRI1776

Thanks for the reply. I honestly noticed that the print of the classic 20x20 cube is not very precise. as for creality cr10 it would be good to adjust the values of step / mm for a good result. the problem is that if you do not know the machine you can not find the values of the factory set steps and above all you do not know how to enter these values so that the machine can read and respect them. It seems complicated but maybe it is not. for now, thanks. I accept advice.
zemlin

If you are wanting to dial in dimensions on your machine to get more accurate parts, I have a procedure I've used very successfully.
You can find it in this thread. Note that there are newer files posted in the last post.
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=6130&p=26646

If you are needing to make major adjustments, this isn't the right path.

Return to “General Discussion and Tips”