vITAL1

Re: Bug in 4.1 with search overhang

I would also love to hear of any update.

We get the same thing, but with simple objects with no support, and only flat sides, no angles.
Sometimes it might take an hour or so, other times 12+, sometimes nothing.
Whereas if we print something completely the opposite and complicated, it slices no problem.

Can't upload a factory file because it is too big - 3mb :roll:
S3D-Jake

Hello everyone! Thanks for your interest in this issue's progress. Please send your factory files to our support team through our contact form or upload them and share the link here. We cannot give specific tips for working around this without your factory files.
"A bird does not sing because it has an answer. It sings because it has a song."
mstein

Here's my Factory File. STL I already uploaded.
Attachments
Creality CR-10 (mst).fff
(11.72 KiB) Downloaded 142 times
S3D-Jake

Thanks to all for helping to report and diagnose this issue with large numbers of top solid layers and certain special geometries. After testing numerous factory files and combinations of settings that would cause this issue to occur, I'm happy to announce that this in now resolved in version 4.1.2. We fixed this issue as well as many others in this bug fix release. You can read more about the major improvements at the link below.

Release Notes
"A bird does not sing because it has an answer. It sings because it has a song."

Return to “Troubleshooting and Bug Reports”