S3D-Jake

Re: Feature Request: Provide support for 3D Mouse

teos81 wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:59 pm Are developers sleep?? a freature requested from over 5 years about 170 request.. and no one of you have reply..
It's more interesting adding a button for reset a profile??

I dind't know why you didn't reply.. i spend days of work to make it half work.. simulating the mouse.. if the developers register for free into the 3dconnection site could download the sdk and integrate the api into the sw..
i think it could be one of the better improvement for the 5 version....
Thanks for your feedback and efforts to simulate actual mouse movements from the space mouse. We've got a close eye on this thread as it's one of the most hotly requested features. We're well aware of the steps required for gaining access to the spacemouse SDK. Version 5 and 4.1.* are both planned updates for later this year. Our development team is extremely busy at the moment. The entire team here at Simplify3D is excited to be working on the new updates. And I'm sure you are just as excited if not more to hear more about them.

Again, we greatly appreciate yours and everyone else's feedback and requests. They're definitely helping shape the future of the product!
"A bird does not sing because it has an answer. It sings because it has a song."
IroncladComp

Provide support for 3D Mouse

Back in the day I posted a feature request requesting 3DConnexion / SpaceMouse support and here I am years later still wanting it!

Keeping the requests alive for 2019!

:ugeek: PLEASE INTEGRATE FEATURE :ugeek:
Wallabear

+5!!!!! I use my 3D mouse with solidworks and it is just second nature when working in a design environment. I do not know how many time I am working in S3D and reach up and grab the 3DConnexion and realize that it does not work. I agree that it is absolutely crazy that this has been a request for so long and a lot of people also agree that it would be a beneficial improvement. Come on S3D let us use our tools!!
SusiT140V

Yes please, this would be really useful.

Thank you.
DirkT

Hello Support,

I think it's time to implement the support for the 3D space moue ... please start ... :D

Thanks,

Dirk
Brunibbels

+1

Thanks for the thread.
anotherdutchman

+1
Thanks for the request... keeping my fingers crossed
pfanni

Re: 3D Mouse

Hello Simplify3D developers.

I am a 3D designer and used to working in 3D programs with a Space Mouse. I recently bought Simplify3D and it is very unusual for me to understand why a 3D program does not support any 3D input device. Please dear developer adds support for 3D input devices.

Return to “Feature Requests”