orerow

Layers not joining.

Hello,
Would anyone know how to solve this problems of the final layers not joining? I've already tried to raise the top layers, increase the fill, change the fill, outside-in, basically nothing solves, with the Cura these top layers look perfect, but the overall quality is not the same. Any suggestions of what I can do, and if it's something in stl how do I get it? The same occurs inside, but inside does not bother me. Thank you very much.
Attachments
20190408_013656.jpg
head.png
S3D-Jake

Re: Layers not joining.

Please attach a factory file to your post. This will help anyone who wished to examine your project more closely in order to help, myself included. :)
"A bird does not sing because it has an answer. It sings because it has a song."
orerow

Here, thank you very much.
Attachments
Ender 3.fff
(12.3 KiB) Downloaded 192 times
orerow

The factory file is too large to attach.
S3D-Jake

Can you link us to your factory file if it's too large to attach here? The profile doesn't tell the whole story.
"A bird does not sing because it has an answer. It sings because it has a song."
tonyno

Guessing here... Are you speaking of the circles?
s3dlayers.jpg
s3dlayers.jpg (4.8 KiB) Viewed 2137 times

If so, that's a function of your layer height. You would need to reduce the layer height for that to smooth out. Maybe Cura is going dynamic there? I don't use it, so don't know if that is even possible. ;)

Return to “Troubleshooting and Bug Reports”