hornetrider

Cloud Based Profiles or chose able folder

Hi software engineers
I am having trouble with the profiles and I would like to recommend a new feature.
Could you please consider to either make it possible to save the profiles/factory settings in a cloud (f.e. simplify3D cloud linked to user account/license)) or to make it possible to choose a specific folder for these settings.

I have found it quite annoying to work on two or more different computers and having to export/import the settings each time I make a change.
Wouldn't it be more efficient to have this solved in another way?

Looking forward for your feedback.

Btw. you might remove the update functionality in S3D as it didn't recognize that there is a new version available...

Greets,
Ricardo
CRONOSGBA

Re: Cloud Based Profiles or chose able folder

I was having the same problem, I have two computer and multiple printers that usually I modify profiles and it is anoying to export and import every single modification in the other computer profile, I wish that a cloud based profile saving will fix this and, also, this will be perfect to prevent to lose the profiles if the computer get broken, or the operating system fail, nice to see that I am not the only one that think that cloud based profile should be an interesting feature.
S3D-Jake

Re: Cloud Based Profiles or chose able folder

Thanks for your feedback! This has been requested a few times already in another thread. I'll add your votes for this feature request to our logs for that thread.
"A bird does not sing because it has an answer. It sings because it has a song."

Return to “Feature Requests”