Davy_yvr

Dark Theme User Interface

Please add a dark theme option to the user interface. Can't stand staring in a bright application, especially when all my other applications are set to a dark theme if possible. So painful on my eyes....
S3D-Jake

Re: Dark Theme User Interface

Thanks for the request. We've noticed a lot of applications we use in our office also have begun offering theme modes that are gentler on the eyes. I'll keep an eye on this thread for more users with the same interest. 8-)
"A bird does not sing because it has an answer. It sings because it has a song."
tonyno

Yep, +1, but after the bigger stuff. ;)
Codex404

It would be nice, but real features for slicing should not be pushed aside for it in my opinion.
ZenFrogCreations

I would like the dark theme, it would definitely help on the eyes.
S3D-Jake

Thanks for the additional vote for this feature request. I've updated our documentation for our developers to show the increased interest.
"A bird does not sing because it has an answer. It sings because it has a song."
Newtron

I just purchased Simplify3D yesterday and that was the first feature I looked for. If you know anything about developers that code all day long such as myself, dark themes are most always preferred.

I vote for this feature to be added!
my67nova

You have my vote for dark theme! :D :D
Infield__Fly

Signed up just to add a vote for this - can't be terribly hard. I've had to stop using Simplify3D as I work night shift, eyes can't handle it. Shame too, because for me it out performs the free slicers, and I paid for it...brightness is just too offensive on the eyes.
CodilX

+1

Return to “Feature Requests”