jlastofka

Printer .stl file for display of machine in graphics window

I have two installations of S3D on two Macs. Both are set to show the Robo3D_R2.stl image in Preferences, General Options, Machine....

On my laptop I get a proper graphical display of the print bed and some of its structure. On the desktop computer I get just a generic flat sheet print bed display. I'm trying to find that Robo3D_R2.stl file so I can try to overwrite the one on the desktop and make the display nicer. It seems like it's buried in the software and not a separate file on the computer??

No luck so far and I can't seem to search out anything in the forums.

Does anyone have some clues?
jlastofka

Re: Printer .stl file for display of machine in graphics window

My problem is solved. Both machines show the proper graphics now, and I didn't really do anything except delete the previous version of S3D I had left on the one machine temporarily while I was transitioning from the App store version to the direct download version (If I remember right, anyway - I might be confusing this with another graphics program that's being changed that way....)

Anyway, I get the nicer print bed graphics on both installations, so I guess there's no need to figure out where that file resides...

Return to “General Discussion and Tips”