Uchikata
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:46 pm

A model file name with Japanese characters is shown incorrectly

I use Simplify3D 4.1.2 with Windows10.
I import a model stl file with Japanese characters.
It is shown correctly at the time.
And I save the factory file, and I open the factory file.
Then the stl file name in the model list is shown incorrectly.
Thank you.
User avatar
XoTT@6bI4
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon May 27, 2019 4:02 am

Re: A model file name with Japanese characters is shown incorrectly

this problem existed from the very beginning. Every month, people complain about this problem, but developers cannot take 15 minutes of their precious time to change the method from 'QString.toLatin()' to 'QString.toUtf8()'.
Uchikata
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:46 pm

Re: A model file name with Japanese characters is shown incorrectly

I see.
Thank you very much.

Return to “Troubleshooting and Bug Reports”