Hi there
Following situation:
I have two different models on my virtual printer in simplify 3D.
Object A is 10 layers high. Object B is 1 Layer high.
Object A inherits with Object B. My goal is to do multicolor printing on object basis.
Therefore i would like that the Printer will first print Layer 1 of Object A, then do a filament change, print layer 1 (the only one) of Object B, do a filament change and then go on with Object A on layer 2...10.
For this i have created two processes... One for each Object. So far so good.
No i want to insert a M600 (filament change) at the beginning of the G-Code of Process B (which is for Object B) and one M600 at the end of the G-Code of Process B.
How can i achieve that?
I tried with inserting it into Scripts -> Starting Script and Ending script.
Starting script settings will get ignored completly. The M600 command from the ending script section will be put at the end of the whole output file...
I would be happy if someone could give me some help.
Thanks.