flonator
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:59 am

gap between the file

Hello,

theres a gap in the 3D-print part, even though the file doesn't. I have even imported it in Fusion 360 and Siemens NX to check, but as you can see in the pictures the small bridges are going way in the specific parts. When i start to calculate the print (and print it) there are gaps.

I had this issue a week ago too, with files, which already got support from thingyverse, there was the same problem.

I tryed many different settings but coulnd't figure it out.
Does someone know a solution?
Rentier.PNG
Fusion.png
trophy.png
User avatar
dkightley
Posts: 2405
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:09 pm

Re: gap between the file

Do a search on the forum for Separate Connected Surfaces. Your answer will be in what you find.
Doug Kightley
Volunteer at the National Tramway Museum http://www.tramway.co.uk
Railway modeller and webmaster at http://www.talkingtgauge.net

Return to “Troubleshooting and Bug Reports”