I have a test piece made up of two files. To get them in the correct position relative to each other i have added four small cubes at the corners. Without these the top part of the test piece will be positioned on the printer bed. i have set up two processes hence I can use different processes for each of the two parts of the model. I now want to generate 1mm supports for the bottom model and 4mm supports between the top model and the bottom model. I have generated 1mm supports for the bottom model, but when I generate 4mm supports for the top model the supports go down to the printer bed thereby overwriting the smaller supports last the bottom.
Any suggestions?
The actual model will be quite large and i don't want to start manually removing supports and manually entering other supports. There are hundreds of supports involved.
Thanks