trxmstr
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:23 am

S3D v4.1.3 freezes when slicing

I am having a huge issue with s3d. When I slice an stl, not matter what stl, s3d freezes my entire pc, then all 3 monitors go black and the come back on but then s3d is unresponsive and just displays as a white window. I have to end task just to close it. This happens every single time I try to slice anything. I have tried using the default profile, tweaked my profile and still nothing.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
S3D-Alex
Posts: 456
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:23 pm

Re: S3D v4.1.3 freezes when slicing

This sounds like it is probably related to your current Graphics setup. Could you contact us at [email protected] so we can look into this a bit further?
trxmstr
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:23 am

Re: S3D v4.1.3 freezes when slicing

I did put a support ticket in the same day as the original post and have not heard back.
S3D-Alex
Posts: 456
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:23 pm

Re: S3D v4.1.3 freezes when slicing

I do not see any tickets that have not been responded to. Could you please attempt to contact us again?

Return to “Troubleshooting and Bug Reports”