ogf3

Optimized Flashforge Profiles?

Being an owner of a FFCP 2016, and being as you guys have a partnership with the folks over at Flashforge...It sure would be nice to have access to some new "Flashforge" optimized profiles based on their recommendations. The existing profiles for Creator Pro leave a lot to be desired, and I would think they would have access to much more comprehensive and tuned profiles. :?: :?: :?: ;)
amarand

Re: Optimized Flashforge Profiles?

Did you ever obtain optimized FFCP profiles?
S3D-Chris

We did update our FFCP profile 2 weeks after this post was published!
markmn123

I was searching for an issue and came across this and figured i would ask, i have 10 of these printers (i work for a school) and they all print wonderfully with the standard profile and little to no modification.
We just got an 11th and it doesnt print nearly as good as the others. I have tweaked the retraction distance and speed to the moon and back, coasting on and off, extra restart distance back and forth....no dice.
For some reason it always comes out with extra material right near the start and stop of each layer (see pic)
anyone else have this issue?
20200114_120242web.jpg
Ayres3D

That's interesting (a FFCP owner writes). Are there details of what improvements have been made?

Return to “General Discussion and Tips”