Jaredmanley
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:06 am

Centralise my carriage to Bed on E3D Big box printer

Hi,
I have an E3D Big Box dual printer and I'm having issues with getting the carriage to start printing in the centre of the bed. My computer just got repaired and the program got deleted, so I've got the original scripts which I copied across after downloading SIMPLIFY 3D again. They don't place the carriage in the same positions when purging (collide with the housing) and centralising to the bed before printing. Can anyone tell me what and where to write the correct Gcode to resolve this please?
S3D-Alex
Posts: 456
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:23 pm

Re: Centralise my carriage to Bed on E3D Big box printer

Could you please post a Factory File so we can look into this further?
Jaredmanley
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:06 am

Re: Centralise my carriage to Bed on E3D Big box printer

apologies for my late responce
SI2 TEST.factory
(9.48 KiB) Downloaded 127 times
Jaredmanley
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:06 am

Re: Centralise my carriage to Bed on E3D Big box printer

apologies for the late reply. here is the attached fff
E3D BigBox Dual.fff
(24.32 KiB) Downloaded 124 times

Return to “Troubleshooting and Bug Reports”