svg

Re: 4.0 Problem,model disappears when prep to print

Hi

I suddenly also ran into this with v4.1.2. I add the model, have a process, have the model also selected in the process, and when I slice, I get build time 0 hours and there is nothing to see. The slice process is also instantaneous, so it actually is skipping the model.
When I add supports, I can see the paths for the support, but the model itself is not sliced.
It has worked before, but suddenly stopped.
Please help, because also other models cannot be sliced anymore.

s
svg

It seems like this was a license issue. I made a refresh on the account and then it worked again. A better error message would be nice because else it all worked fine...
Fais

Hi,

I'm having the same issue. Attached is the factory file.
Attachments
Straight 2.factory
(10.69 KiB) Downloaded 475 times
eseer333

Downloaded the step file of the model that was not showing up after prepping. Re exported it as an stl. The file prepared when reimported into simplyfy.
terryw

Is there a definitive solution to this problem? I have tried all of the suggestions but have not had any success? Please create some form of notification if there is an account issue, I do not expect this sort of issue with a PAID for software.
alpal

Hay there guys
I to had the same problem - i would import my design which was quite large, After ensuring the process settings were correct i went to print file (slice it to g code) half way through the slicing process it just decided to vanish from the platform (sorry i am using windows 10) anyway after doing some research i found that the file was taking to much memory from the computer i went to my documents downloads etc and deleted old videos and pics that were using allot of space (or just save to flash drive) i then went to try and load my model again and it worked like a treat
I hope this helps any one happy printing again Haha

Return to “Troubleshooting and Bug Reports”