With a 7mm retraction distance, I assure you the profile hosted on that wiki page is not for a direct drive extruder design. The XML of the file even says that the profile is a copy of the CR-10.
You'd likely be better off starting from the S3D stock CR-10 profile and changing just a few things. I've listed how I'd go about it below.
1. Help > Configuration Assistant > Creality CR-10 profile
2. G-Code tab > Z height: 400 > 330
3. Extruder tab > Retraction distance: 5 > 1
4. Layer tab > first layer height: 120% > 100%
5. Layer tab > first layer width: 150% > 100%