jaystein

IDEX printers

I am looking for info on how to get the HICTOP IDEX printer setup with S3D.
jaystein

Re: IDEX printers

Well , I guess I'm my own best fiend in this rabbit -hole.
Here is basically everything you could want for HIC-TOP/TENLOG 3 IDEX Printers.
https://www.tenlog3d.com/download_d5.
Firmware and S3D.FFF plus much more.
I will be posting a lot of info in this thread so Mods, keep this thread alive. Also if anyone is into IDEX printing, please post.
newbpwnr

I don't think this company is very active anymore. No software updates in 18 months. You might want to refamiliarize yourself with cura.
jaystein

newbpwnr wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:35 am I don't think this company is very active anymore. No software updates in 18 months. You might want to refamiliarize yourself with cura.
Sadly I agree but I'm not giving up on S3D yet. I always have Cura on hand but I've been using S3D for years. I'm just a creature of habit.
srw4411

Has anyone come up with a FFF file or any info about settings on S3D for Tenlog D3 pro? Their website gives files for the DMP3D which do not work that well. Any help will be welcome.
RunnerFL

srw4411 wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:12 pm Has anyone come up with a FFF file or any info about settings on S3D for Tenlog D3 pro? Their website gives files for the DMP3D which do not work that well. Any help will be welcome.
Did you ever find an fff file that works? I just got a Tenlog D3 pro myself and I've tried both of the fff's they offer and neither work. You actually have to press "stop" to even get it to start printing and then it prints blobs which eventually the nozzles catch and pull the print off the bed.
srw4411

RunnerFL wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:59 am
srw4411 wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:12 pm Has anyone come up with a FFF file or any info about settings on S3D for Tenlog D3 pro? Their website gives files for the DMP3D which do not work that well. Any help will be welcome.
Did you ever find an fff file that works? I just got a Tenlog D3 pro myself and I've tried both of the fff's they offer and neither work. You actually have to press "stop" to even get it to start printing and then it prints blobs which eventually the nozzles catch and pull the print off the bed.
No fff file at this time. Still looking. I think the Tenlog D3 is becoming a popular printer so I hope S3D will develop a fff file sooner or later. I do not use Cura but they do have a file. I guess I'm going to start with that and develop a fff file for S3D. I really don't want to go that direction but I guess I have to! If I come up with something I will post it.

Return to “General Discussion and Tips”