likeke34

Re: First layer issues

ClassicGOD wrote: Why is your extrusion multiplier at 2? What is your nozzle size?

Set your first layer height to 300% (for 0.1mm primary layer height), your first layer width to 150, you extrusion multiplier to 1 and extrusion width to your nozzle diameter. With your current settings in the first example you are trying to extrude 2.4mm wide extrusion with just 0.08mm clearing from the nozzle to the bed - I don't think it's possible ;)
Thank you so much!! I just came over from Cura and had this exact same issue and tried everything i could think of. I seen a youtube video recommending a lower layer height saying the nozzle would be closer to the bed but it turns out it was the opposite.

I was about to give up and go back to Cura but this one piece I'm printing shows 11hrs in Cura but only 5hrs here with from what I can tell are the same basic settings so i decided to just do a little research and came across this

Thank you to the OP as well as your pictures were clear and showed EXACTLY the same issue I had

Return to “Troubleshooting and Bug Reports”