wirlybird

Anycubic Kobra Max Profile

Has anyone used S3D with this printer? Looking for a profile.
No response from S3D.
Thanks.
pdw985

Re: Anycubic Kobra Max Profile

I was sent one by S3D.. I can email you what they sent me. The settings are far from perfect but I have been working on tweaking them with a retraction test. I do not have a lot of time during the day after work but I have been doing what I can.
WillBellJr

I have a AnyCubic Mega X and they provided a profile to me which I've had decent results with.

I'm now looking at the Kobra for the auto leveling ability, and I'm also recommending one to a friend as his first 3D printer.

I'm hoping Simplify3D will support it since I'll also be recommending S3D for the slicer as well.
wirlybird

They did send me a profile for the Kobra Max. Been tweaking a bit. Seems that the Max runs hot on the extruder vs what it says the temp is. That isn't an S3D issue however.
danielpuetz

Can you also send me the Profile you got from S3D for the Anycubic Kobra Max? My E-Mail: [removed] :)
Litlratt

wirlybird wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:49 am They did send me a profile for the Kobra Max. Been tweaking a bit. Seems that the Max runs hot on the extruder vs what it says the temp is. That isn't an S3D issue however.
Could you send me the profile please?
Eljefegreen

Can you please e-mail me the profile as well?
S3D-Jason

The Anycubic Kobra Max profile has now been officially added in the Simplify3D V5 configuration assistant. Just go to Help > Configuration Assistant, then type "Kobra Max" and you will see it listed.

If you are still using V4, you will first need to upgrade to V5 before you can see the new profiles. Many of the new profiles we have added in the last year are only compatible with the latest V5 software.

Return to “General Discussion and Tips”