VitHudecek

Opened with completely clean plate, without any Processes, everything was gone after update (it stayed before with 5.0.1) and when i tried to open saved FF it says that "Failed to import model number 2...."..Now i have absolutely nothing, no Processes which i made for several materials and two extruders...i have no imported models...i have absolutely nothing.
Thx S3D for your improvements...

EDIT: And that FF can no longer be opened in any version
bolsoncerrado

Re: 5.0.2

Same boat here:

Attachments
Captura de pantalla 2023-03-01 a las 13.41.40.png
S3D-Jason

Can you post the factory files that you are having trouble importing? We've probably used hundreds of factory files in the last few days without any issues, so it may be something specific to those files.
EdoNork

VitHudecek wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 4:07 am Opened with completely clean plate, without any Processes, everything was gone after update (it stayed before with 5.0.1) and when i tried to open saved FF it says that "Failed to import model number 2...."..Now i have absolutely nothing, no Processes which i made for several materials and two extruders...i have no imported models...i have absolutely nothing.

Same catastrophic behavior here.
You can load an STL after that and select a process, then all the settings are restored.
But factory file loading is broken.
S3D-Jason

Please post a factory file that won't load on your end. We've done extensive testing here on a wide variety of computers, and no one has been able to reproduce this issue, so it may require loading the exact same file you are.
VitHudecek

EdoNork wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 11:12 am
VitHudecek wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 4:07 am Opened with completely clean plate, without any Processes, everything was gone after update (it stayed before with 5.0.1) and when i tried to open saved FF it says that "Failed to import model number 2...."..Now i have absolutely nothing, no Processes which i made for several materials and two extruders...i have no imported models...i have absolutely nothing.

You can load an STL after that and select a process, then all the settings are restored.
Hooooolly f*ck! You saved my processes!!! Thank you man!!!
VitHudecek

S3D-Jason wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 12:06 pm Please post a factory file that won't load on your end. We've done extensive testing here on a wide variety of computers, and no one has been able to reproduce this issue, so it may require loading the exact same file you are.
here https://uloz.to/tam/ecf42a4d-9a8f-47fa- ... 0421e3f341
EdoNork

VitHudecek wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:56 pm
EdoNork wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 11:12 am

Hooooolly f*ck! You saved my processes!!! Thank you man!!!
I'm glad it worked for you.

Return to “Troubleshooting and Bug Reports”