Kissable1089

add more Auto Configure rows

I've been using auto configure to quickly change options that i frequently adjust.

The ui will continually extend the window and it will extend off screen for me.

Making it overflow to a new row would be awesome.
gearsawe

Re: add more Auto Configure rows

what is your resolution and magnification in windows? kind of curious. Have not seen this issue.
I am running 1920x1080 at 100% although most of the S3D interface does not respond to windows scaling.

I know many CAD programs have required/recommended resolutions. AutoDesk makes it very difficult to install in resolutions which are to low, as the install interface goes off the screen. You have to tab to the buttons and hope you are not on a cancel button :).
S3D-Jason

I'm curious to see the different auto configure options you are using. We use quite a few of them here as well, but it's generally not more than 4-5. Would be interested to see which ones you have configured.
Kissable1089

I took a screenshot of what I was using before, but the screen was too compact for it to work.
I'm scaling the laptop display at 125% for this, which makes it hard to read for me :/ With 150 it will go off the screen as pictured.

I can quickly adjust the settings I change the most with this and get the desired results.
If I make a new filament, I can punch in hollow or orca test to get the settings I need quickly for doing a test.
I can quickly adjust the line width and speed settings (which is why I was asking for a cap on max flow that obeys the percentages on speed).

Fans typically run at 40% but on a few of my printers that are running fairly quick, I need more cooling for some jobs.

I assumed this is what we had previously discussed for how the quick settings were to be used. I genuinely love this feature. Prusa slicer, et al make me save profiles each for different items and it is annoying.

That said, I have been moving my printers over to Simplify from SuperSlicer, I really like simplify and love to see it improved :)
Attachments
Simplify3D_y8hnGapwIY.png
Simplify3D_FW4ZKyC6aH.png
Simplify3D_H52z5jago9.png
Kissable1089

What happens at 150%.
Attachments
Si1q8GNqhI.png

Return to “Feature Requests”