Edwin

Sequential printing within a process

Hi,

I hope I can express myself understood what I mean, because I have to use an automatic translator.

My thought is the ability to print even within a process Sequential. If I have multiple processes I can do this even set under "Select Processes for Preperation" what I like to use.

Such a function would not only act between different processes, but also at the individual islands of a component would improve the speed and quality of the print when multiple layers could be printed straight on an island.

Greetings Edwin
KeyboardWarrior

Re: Sequential printing within a process

I do think this is a good idea, however only when concerning multiple parts within one process, not within multiple sections of a single part.

That way you could import 10 to 15 chess pieces, have them all with the same infill/print speed/etc, and apply one process to them all, while still being able to print sequentially.
Edwin

Just as I thought so.
I have very often parts kits that are printed in a process and it would be an improvement.
jd_3d

+1 I would like this as well. Sometimes I print 20x of the same part sequentially, and that means manually creating 20 processes and manually choosing each part for each process. An enhancement that allows 1 process with multiple models to print sequentially would be great. Obviously all the print settings would have to be identical.
Galaxius

1) +1 for single process sequential printing.
2) When adding a new process it doesn't copy the temperature profile from the source process. I don't use a temperature profile at all so when the process is copied it adds a default one in, which I don't want.
3) When adding a new process it should optionally, probably via a prompt, associate the selected model with the new process and remove it from the process it's currently associated with. The prompt would occur immediately after clicking the Add process button and could also contain a "don't ask again" option and include the default for this prompt in the Tools>Options>Models tab. In future this prompt could be expanded to contain other quick options that are frequently changed when adding a new process.
Milestone85

+1 for this, I find it an annoyance making a process for each individual sequential print.
imagebuff

The ability to print sequentially within a single process is hugely important. I'm a bit shocked that it wasn't in the original design when sequential printing was introduced. Please add this critical feature as it would save all of us alot of tedious time creating processes and then assigning each duplicate model its own.
ovidiu

Is this possible yet?

Return to “Feature Requests”