However, it wasn't the file itself. In fact there really wasn't much of anything model wise just a small vase test. The issue was happening when I started trying to switch on functions to run a benchy. But every time S3D crashed causing me to loose everything i just flipped on and the imported model.
Once I started getting serious about nailing down the exact function causing the issue or maybe a combination, of settings. Yup, now it wont do it. The bane of any support technicians existence, intermittent with no defining cause...
Regardless you can be sure I will submit anything requested, except codes to access my machine
Edit: the issue vanished after a PC restart. Even though it had been reproduce able each time I set S3D back up the same. The issue may have had more to do with some stupidity in a Microsoft Driver that S3D is dependent on. Going on a limb and assuming it was memory or graphics related based on when it was crashing.