pstrinic

Re: S3D Profile for MMU2

Is this still the latest info as it relates to MMU2 support?

Thanks,
-- Petar
S3D-Rick

Re: S3D Profile for MMU2

Yes, you can contact support to send you the latest profile.
zzjlamb

Re: S3D Profile for MMU2 - Important! Check S3D Support for the latest version

The profile file for the MMU2S is now up to revision 15. Revision 3 in the earlier post is now out of date and doesn't work properly. There doesn't seem to be a download section on this website, however the Support people at S3D are very helpful and will send you the latest revision on request.
I got R15 and I've just tested it on my MMU2S and it works well, although a few settings like retraction and temperature need to be tweaked for individual filament, like any other slicer. Also, they don't have a setting for PETG, but you can easily add one and substitute the correct temperatures. I've found that the settings on PrusaSlicer work well in the S3D factory files.
WOOKIE111

Re: S3D Profile for MMU2 - Important! Check S3D Support for the latest version

zzjlamb wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 5:50 am The profile file for the MMU2S is now up to revision 15. Revision 3 in the earlier post is now out of date and doesn't work properly. There doesn't seem to be a download section on this website, however the Support people at S3D are very helpful and will send you the latest revision on request.
I got R15 and I've just tested it on my MMU2S and it works well, although a few settings like retraction and temperature need to be tweaked for individual filament, like any other slicer. Also, they don't have a setting for PETG, but you can easily add one and substitute the correct temperatures. I've found that the settings on PrusaSlicer work well in the S3D factory files.
Could you please post it then? Support doesnt seem to answer

Return to “Feature Requests”