retraction and layerchange script not parsing like toolchange ??
Posted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:27 am
Hey there.
I have the following toolchange script which works flawlessly..
But to be sure my Double-Dipper lifting head is stationed at the print height, all the time it is in use, i wish to push my servos at its current position on retraction script.
I put in this in the retraction script:
But it just posts this in the gcode,without parsing it ???
Any ideas??
I have the following toolchange script which works flawlessly..
Code: Select all
;This is start of the ToolChange!
G1 Z+5 F5000
G1 Y200 X220 F8000
{IF NEWTOOL=1} G4 P100
{IF NEWTOOL=1} M280 P1 S35
{IF NEWTOOL=1} T1
{IF NEWTOOL=1} M280 P1 S70
;{IF NEWTOOL=1} M104 S170 T0
;{IF NEWTOOL=1} M109 S[extruder1_temperature] T1
{IF NEWTOOL=0} G4 P100
{IF NEWTOOL=0} M280 P1 S35
{IF NEWTOOL=0} T0
{IF NEWTOOL=0} M280 P1 S0
;{IF NEWTOOL=0} M104 S170 T1
;{IF NEWTOOL=0} M109 S[extruder0_temperature] T0
;This is END of the ToolChange!I put in this in the retraction script:
Code: Select all
{IF NEWTOOL=1} M280 P1 S70
{IF NEWTOOL=1} M280 P0 S50
{IF NEWTOOL=0} M280 P1 S0
{IF NEWTOOL=0} M280 P0 S90Any ideas??