Hi All ,
my first post here . So I'm facing a problem that I don't find a solution : I have a tube that needs to be extruded verticaly and the top and bottom faces are not closed smoothly : S3D closes thoses face by just doing the wall oulines + 'zigzags' filling inbetween (and between the curves of the zigzags it exist some 'holes' and we see the layers after ) . I was hopping it could exist a solution to force S3D to close by concetric lines as if it would make full oulines .
Do you know if it's possible ?
for the moment I made a 3 process steps : one first process on the first 2mm , giving a higher outlines count value ( to be sure inner wall and outer wall are full of concetric lines ) + 100% infill . Then a second process of classic 20% infill + 3 outlines walls ...and then a final process like the first one , to close the top face . But this is annoying that we have to split process for just a good closing face no ?
Any advices please ?