Page 1 of 1

Model Disappears when I prepare to print.

Posted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:24 am
by RBomboy
Hello, I updated to Version 4.1.2 on our macs. I'm a high school teacher. We export stl files from blender and have had no problem printing in previous versions of S3D.

I have multiple students with a problem. Everything works great until we click "prepare to print." The preview shows the support we've added but the models disappear.

I've run the manifold checks, we are good there.

If I created a printer profile in 4.0.0, could that be the problem?

Thanks for the help!

Re: Model Disappears when I prepare to print.

Posted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:47 am
by RBomboy
Update-
I moved the same STL to my mac, followed the same procedure and the visualization appears normal.
Any ideas?

Re: Model Disappears when I prepare to print.

Posted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:35 pm
by RBomboy
This is resolved. It had to to with multiple users on one mac computer. Still trying to figure out how to admin S3D in school setting.