Page 1 of 1

Variable Settyngs wizard

Posted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:18 pm
by Carlbosson
I set a print with 1 process up to 1.6mm from the build plate and a second for the rest of the print. I tried to print a different part but it still showed two process in the process window so I deleted the second one. Now nothing will print more then 1.6mm high! How do I fix this, Turn it off? Thanks in advance for your help.

Re: Variable Settyngs wizard

Posted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:13 pm
by airscapes
edit the process, advance tab, top left uncheck the stop printing option. Check out the docs on how to use this feature as well as grouping process

Re: Variable Settyngs wizard

Posted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:12 pm
by Carlbosson
Thank you for the help. I learned about this feature from the tutorials. When this happened I when back to the tutorial but there was not a clear answer.

Re: Variable Settyngs wizard

Posted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:15 pm
by airscapes
Glad I could help!