Skink
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:35 am

Simplify 4.1.2 problems with Anycubic Chiron

Hello, everyone,
I've just identified the following problem.
I wanted to print this lamp with the Chiron.
Link: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d ... rsion-6019
Since I have enough space with the Chiron I print them vertically on the printing platform and then adjusted to 0.1mm layer height. When calculating Simplify always crashes again!

With layer height 0.2mm everything works!
Why is this possibly a Buck in the program !?

Greetings Skink
S3D-Jake
Posts: 1048
Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:45 pm

Re: Simplify 4.1.2 problems with Anycubic Chiron

I didn't have any issue slicing this at 0.1mm layer height.

Can you attach or link your factory file?

Perhaps another setting in combination with that layer height change are causing the issue.
"A bird does not sing because it has an answer. It sings because it has a song."

Return to “Troubleshooting and Bug Reports”