Page 1 of 1
Connecting Wirelessly to Ultimaker 3
Posted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:28 pm
by dconran
Hi, I have S3D v4.1.2 and an Ultimaker 3. Is it possible to connect and print wirelessly over the network (as you can in Cura)?
Re: Connecting Wirelessly to Ultimaker 3
Posted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:41 am
by S3D-Alex
This is not currently possible with Simplify3D and the Ultimaker 3 but I have forwarded your request to our development team to make sure they are aware of your interest in this.
Re: Connecting Wirelessly to Ultimaker 3
Posted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:29 pm
by dconran
Ok, Thanks for that. I realise that you will probably need to speak to someone else to get an answer but do you have any idea if this has been raised before and when it may be resolved. I don't spend my life printing but am printing intensively at the moment and Cura make a it SO much easier, being able to send prints directly to the printer from the PC. In every other respect, though S3D is streets ahead but I'm tending to use Cura most of the time just for the convenience.