forsts
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:15 pm

Communication via USB and Mac does not work

Hello.

I am Unsing a Mac mini and also on my MacBook Pro and Simplify 3D
and I am not able to use my Chiron via USB port,
installed driver from You website and firmware is up to date Version 1.3
communication is set to 115200 in th setup go the SW and in the Port
Starts to communicate and Printer beeps but at the end it turns up with Error.
See att Info which is shown

Versuche bei /dev/cu.SLAB_USBtoUART eine Verbindung aufzubauen...
LESEN: áNp|ÿ_J*H5ŒPìñJpON6‹ˆZ¬z
LESEN: %ˆhàonm7Œnn|&~‹haêHˆXñJð~èÁ6“M“7—è-*&‡]MbO6d6‹p|“HH6fñJ¤JJˆ8%ŽJKŽJÿKŽ*:&H^l**J„Zä%ŽJÿ%ŽJJˆJˆXñ:&é^>hŠ$p|4þA¨AˆÿAˆXñé^>YàN66â^^aHMˆ6‹p|4þAŽJüAHJàAŽ*]*~&—¨$MM6l*I$M^j‹6l*IÐ6XH>¬4ä&('“h*Iæ&(n~l*Ià&n~l*XñJ„Z‚IÈjüJˆ(ŽJ7ˆ(ÎJ¿HJp|dƒMahJ„J„I¨jNˆXñ*ÁáN6áh$p|´
LESEN: NˆXñ
LESEN: jO6—fñJ¤ZàJˆ8îJÿ%îfñJ¤Jà=ˆ85_à5HÝXñ
Plaintext-Kommunikationsprotokoll wird getestet...
Binäres Kommunikationsprotokoll wird getestet...
Alternative Kommunikationsprotokolle werden getestet...
Verbindung fehlgeschlagen.

Please assist.

thank You
Siggi
S3D-Alex
Posts: 456
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:23 pm

Re: Communication via USB and Mac does not work

Those crazy looking characters you see usually indicate a mismatch in the Baud Rate. Can you try 250000?

Return to “Troubleshooting and Bug Reports”