Page 1 of 1

Importing gcode file

Posted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:26 pm
by Ottdave
I cannot figure out how to import a gcode file back into Simplify3D for editing/viewing after I have lost access to the factory file, but still have the gcode file. When I import a gcode file I get the attached message.
Screen Shot 2019-12-07 at 3.11.53 PM.png


Where do I go to find the "profile drop-down list" ? After I hit the "OK" button all I get is a blank screen.

Re: Importing gcode file

Posted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:50 am
by dkightley
To preview a gcode file.....which is all you can do in S3D....File dropdown menu==>Preview Gcode file

To see your imported profile, open the Edit Process Settings window....and the dropdown list is at the top....Select Profile:

Re: Importing gcode file

Posted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:41 am
by Ottdave
Thanks for the response Doug Kightley