Hi! I'm having some problems getting my XYZprinting da Vinci mini w+ to work with simplify3d. The problem is that, whenever I try to begin a print, I get an error message saying, "Incorrect file format: XYZprinting .3w files can only be uploaded to Da Vinci brand printers." I have no idea why I'm getting this error.
The printer is hooked up properly; I can connect to the printer using the machine control panel.
I am using the 'XYZprinting Da Vinci Mini' profile and I am using stock firmware.
Does anyone know what is happening and how to fix it?
Interesting note:
I have tried saving the print to disk and loading the .3w through XYZmaker but the imported .3w has a lot of meta data errors and it will not let me print. Upon inspection, with a text editor, the .3w generated from simplify3d is very different from the .3w generated from XYZmaker. Attached are the two files for comparison.