neirbonhoj

[ADDED] Makerbot Method X Support?

My school has recently purchased a Makerbot Method X and I'd like to use Simplify3D for prints, but I'm not sure official support exists for the printer yet. Is there any way to manually build a printer profile for it? I've had Simplify3D for many years and I'd love to keep using it.
S3D-Jake

Re: Makerbot Method X Support?

Our team hasn't had first hand experience with this printer in our office yet. I'm happy to monitor this thread to gauge user interest in seeing this printer added to our list of supported printers.
"A bird does not sing because it has an answer. It sings because it has a song."
Venomdog

I have a Method printer and find the software lacking and was wondering if or when any work would be done to add the Method series
to the software.
Na_Piwo

Hello,

i also have a very big interest in a Simplify3D profile for the Makerbot MethodX.
I would like to compare different printers with the same settings/slicer for a forthcoming university project. The Makerbot is unfortunately the only one for which I can't find a profile.

Is it otherwise possible to create my own profile?

Thanks a lot
Thunder

Also interested for the method X. Pretty pleas ;)
socheck

Thunder wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:13 pm Also interested for the method X. Pretty pleas ;)
Pretty please with sugar on top
Symo

Yes please!!! Benn using Simplify3D on my Replicator 2 for a long time. Just purchased a Method X, but miss my Simplify3D!!!!
Syncd

Hate to resurrect an old thread. I love Simplify 3D and we are struggling with the MakerBot software here in our shop. I would love support for this printer in Simplify

Thanks!
kraebs

Please, PLEASE consider supporting the Method X. Everything else in my lab is supported by Simplify3D, even the Roboxes and homebuilds. I love the Method X hardware, but it needs slicer help.
payload2k

please please please add method support. really pleased with Simplify on my Flashforge, but could really do with it for my new Makerbot Method.

Return to “Feature Requests”