Page 1 of 1

Launch problem

Posted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:31 am
by subpsg
Good morning all.
I bought a license 3 days ago, until yesterday, no problem ...
But now I run simplify3d, it starts, the main window opens, but it remains 3.4 seconds
I restarted the pc, I launched the app as administrator. I also uninstalled then reinstalled the software and still the same, it no longer makes it possible to use Simplify3D

Someone like me already has this problem, or you have an idea where the problem comes from.

I use google translation (I'm French) so please forgive me for the approximation of the text.

Thank you.

Re: Launch problem

Posted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:49 am
by S3D-Alex
Please try opening Windows Explorer and navigating to the following directory:

C:/Users/%USERNAME%/AppData/Local/Simplify3D/S3D-Software

You may need to enable hidden folders to access this directory. Once there, please try deleting the savedState.factory file, then opening Simplify3D again.