Speed or Heat??
Posted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:54 pm
Hi Everyone,
On the newer side of 3D printing and trying to dial in the best settings for this material.
I looked on the trouble shooting guide, but I can't figure out exactly what the problem is and it seems like it could be more than one.
I figured I would see if anyone with more experience could tell me what to focus on before arbitrarily trying fixes at random.
I have already tried to re-level my print bed to see if that was part of the solution.
The infill seems to be wavy, which made me think it was a vibration and possibly a speed issue. It also seems to get worse the further into the print I get
But the infill also seems to sag, so maybe it's temperature?
I am using a Raise N1
The material is ABS from 3D Soutech
Obviously Using Simplify 3D software
I am attaching two pictures of my recent attempt
Any help would be super awesome!!
On the newer side of 3D printing and trying to dial in the best settings for this material.
I looked on the trouble shooting guide, but I can't figure out exactly what the problem is and it seems like it could be more than one.
I figured I would see if anyone with more experience could tell me what to focus on before arbitrarily trying fixes at random.
I have already tried to re-level my print bed to see if that was part of the solution.
The infill seems to be wavy, which made me think it was a vibration and possibly a speed issue. It also seems to get worse the further into the print I get
But the infill also seems to sag, so maybe it's temperature?
I am using a Raise N1
The material is ABS from 3D Soutech
Obviously Using Simplify 3D software
I am attaching two pictures of my recent attempt
Any help would be super awesome!!