When figuring out a new filament or process I often print out a bunch of little test parts, each one printed at a different temperature so I can see which one has the best appearance, layer strength, or whatever it is I'm looking for at the time. The problem is that once the parts are off the plate I lose track of which part was at which temperature.
Tonight I fixed that issue.
I added a couple of features to my calibration cube model, and I exported 25 different STL files with different temperatures on them. The little rod is for checking strength. Break that sucker off when the print is done. You also get some travel moves between the post and the cube, so stringing/zits may manifest there. The attached ZIP file contains all 25 of the STL files with temps from 190 to 310.
I ran my first batch of these parts tonight - I put 9 of them on the build. I sliced with S3D and set each one to a different process and printed them sequentially so the temperatures would increase with each part. Worked great.